This post may contain affiliate links for the products mentioned. Please read my Disclosures tab for more info.
Start with a silk scarf, learn to do needle felting, and create an artistic masterpiece at this weekend retreat in Lucknow, Ontario, Canada. Sommerville Court is a large beautiful old home built in 1880 by James Somerville. The B&B offers 12 rooms for up to 28 overnight guests and recently launched a lovely renovated barn space, ideal for crafting retreats. Register now for a relaxing weekend of creativity.
The Introduction to Needle Felting Event
Event dates: Friday, May 26th (arrivals) through Sunday, May 28th.
Using a felting loom, alpaca batting, and other natural fibers, participants will be guided in felting techniques while creating an embellished felted silk scarf to cherish for years to come.
Image a simpler time and quiet country mornings in this old barn. Yes, this is the retreat destination!
With modern amenities…
Here’s the (amazing) deal:
For a total cost of $350 (plus tax, Canadian funds), you will receive…
- Accommodations at the Sommerville Court Bed and Breakfast overnight on Friday and Saturday
- Brunch on Saturday and Sunday mornings
- All materials for your embellished felted silk scarf
- Lessons and guidance in needle felting with Dee Graham of D L Farms Alpaca
- Leisure time for practicing with your scarf project
- A retreat experience in a beautifully renovated creativity space
For more details, contact Brenda at Sommerville Court Bed & Breakfast 866-863-2557. Register Today!